Throughout history, politicians and social groups have attempted to control people’s freedom to eat, smoke, or grow many naturally occurring plants from the earth. Some of our herbs are no exception. So, where is kratom legal and can we ship to your location?
Here in the United States, the individual states that currently have a ban on kratom are the following:
- Rhode Island
The cities and counties that have enacted kratom restrictions or ban are:
- San Diego County, California
- Denver, Colorado: Sold for non-consumptive use only.
- Monument and Parker, Colorado: Sales are restricted within town limits.
- Edwardsville, Jerseyville and Alton, Illinois
- Kratom is legal in the state of Illinois, but sales are restricted to ages 18 and over
- Mississippi: Kratom is legal at the state level, but several counties and cities have enacted kratom bans.
- The counties with bans are: Alcorn, Calhoun, Itawamba, Lowndes, Monroe, Noxubee, Prentiss, Tippah, Tishomingo, and Union.
- The cities with kratom bans: Belmont, Blue Mountain, Bonneville, Bruce, Burnsville, Caledonia, Calhoun, Columbus, Corinth, Derma, Fulton, Guntown, Iuka, Mantachie, Marietta, New Albany, Okolona, Oxford, Pontotoc, Ripley, Saltillo, Senatobia, Tishmoningo, and Vardaman.
- Sarasota County, Florida
- Franklin, New Hampshire
Note: We do NOT ship some products to these areas
Kratom has long been under attack, and the fight to keep our wonderful plant legal has been a long road. Millions upon millions of Americans utilize kratom every day to help them live active, healthy, and productive lives so it is a plant worth protecting. Wondering is kratom legal in Colorado, you can check out our blog to know about it.
Visit the American Kratom Association’s website to see what is going on in your state to keep kratom legal. Just click on this link https://www.americankratom.org/advocacy/aka-in-your-state.html to see what you can do today!