Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all of our Soap Korner products undergo safety, quality, and potency tests by a third party. We maintain a personal relationship with our suppliers, which involves visiting the farms that our products are sourced from. This enables us to select the highest quality, 100% natural products. You can access records of our lab tests here.
The safety of our customers is not something we take lightly at Soap Korner, which is why we are proudly qualified by the American Kratom Association Good Manufacturing Practices (AKA GMP) which sets out standards for manufacturing Kratom products. All Soap Korner products are compliant with federal guidelines and regulations as set by the USDA and GMP.
We can guarantee that our customers are receiving the highest quality natural products that have been extensively tested and comply with federal guidelines. We want our customers to enjoy their products and get it right the first time which is why we will correct any errors made on our end within 30 days if you provide us with a copy of the invoice and the product is unopened.
We do not include instructions for use on our products because Kratom is not FDA approved and we do not make any recommendations to our customers to use Kratom for any medical purpose. Our products are only intended to be sold to individuals 21 years old and older.
Our customers can be assured that our products go through rigorous quality control testing but we do not make any claims of health benefits and customers using our products do so at their own discretion. Kratom can be consumed in a variety of ways but this is ultimately up to customer preference. Some of the possibilities include:
- Liquid Shot
Yes, however, our return & exchange policy is quite strict due to cGMP. We are only allowed to exchange if the issue with the product falls on Soap Korner, such as sending the incorrect product.
Additionally, states that orders can only be returned with 30 days of receiving the items. Returns will only be accepted if the items are unopened, you send the items back, and you provide us with a copy of the invoice within 30 days.
You can provide this information to us through email, text, or messenger. Opened products may be approved or denied for returns on an individual basis. If you decide to cancel an order, you will be charged a $10 cancellation fee. You can access our full return policy here.
We accept the following payment methods:
● Credit/Debit Cards
● Cash App
● Pay By Phone or Text (719-302-5179)
● eDebit Direct Payment or ECheck
● Money Order
We can ship to all states within the United States where Kratom is not banned. We are currently prohibited from shipping to the following states:
● Rhode Island
Within certain states some specific counties and cities have bans on kratom, making us unable to deliver to:
● Sarasota County, Florida
● San Diego, California
● Alton, Illinois
● Edwardsville, Illinois
● Jerseyville, Illinois
● Columbus County, Mississippi
● Union County, Mississippi
● Oceanside, California
● Ontario, Oregon
There are 3 distinct types of Kratom and they are distinctly named for their differences in colored leaves from the mitragyna speciosa (tropical tree) depending on the season that they are picked.
- Green Kratom – Green kratom leaves are picked in between the picking seasons for white and red leaves. This variety is best for users who are potentially looking for a more well-rounded experience, in between energizing and relaxing.
- Red Kratom – This strain of kratom, also known as red vein kratom, is by far the most popular. It is cultivated in South East Asia and is commonly used for potential relaxation. It is picked before the leaves fall off and die at the end of their life cycle.
- White Kratom – This strain’s leaves are picked very early and they are kept dry and cool indoors for most of their life. Many users prefer to combine white and red kratom to balance each other out.
Excited to give one of these strains a try? Purchase our products from Soap Korner today and find out which one’s your favorite!