What is Kratom?
Kratom is a botanical that goes by many names: Maeng Da Kratom, Bali Kratom, Ketum, Kakum, Biak-Biak, Thom and Thang. Regardless of the label, they all come from Kratom trees (Mitragyna speciosa), which are related to the coffee plant family. However, this particular tree solely originates in Indonesian jungles, along riverbeds.
The botanical is regularly consumed by up to 5 million people per year, according to the American Kratom Association. It’s consumed as a pill or as a powder mixed into juice or hot water.
Lab-Tested Quality You Can Trust
- All Soap Korner products are 100% naturally derived and processed.
- We are a leader in lab-testing Kratom.
- We conduct third-party lab tests to ensure our products have the highest purity and potency.
- Soap Korner adheres to strict testing guidelines as well as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to meet regulations.
- Our team expertly selects all our products to ensure they’re top-quality. We personally know our Kratom supplier because we travel to their farm in Indonesia.
We divide our products by the Kratom leaves’ vein color. This includes gold-, yellow-, green-, white- and red-vein Kratom. We also offer unique blends that mix different leaves into one powder.